If you want to look good there is only one way to go. Get levi jeans, the silver tab jeans have been around for some time now however more and more people have a difficult time finding them. Some places only have limited size silver tab jeans or color, or brand jeans for that matter. So many have started to ask, are these levi jeans discontinued? Where to buy silver tab jeans ?

Don't worry I will help you buy jeans and also help you to find and buy silver tab jeans !

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Brand Jeans - Rare Women's Levi's Dark Wash

Hello everyone!

brand jeans, buy jeans, clothing stores, Color, Dark Wash, levi jeans, levis jeans, nice jean, Really Rare, silver tab jeans, Size
I was out looking today and found these nice silver tab jeans and by first glance these must be really rare because I have not seen this type of silver tab jeans before. This is starting out to be a great 2013 year and if you look close on these photos I'm sure you will think the same.

Now the brand and logo does look real and the triangle silver tab button is seen too in the photo. The size of these levi’s jeans are around 31” inseam regular women’s 7L with a high waist. They are medium or Indigo Wash Jeans for women with the color Dark Wash, basically blue jeans with nice stitchings. These brand jeans even have a yellow stitching which is a nice touch for levis jeans I think.

It’s fun to come across levi brand jeans like this because it’s not like you find nice hard to find levi jeans in every store around either,  if you are out buying jeans for yourself or buying blue jeans for family. And that reminds me I should take the time and buy jeans for my family soon also.

 Well I have to keep this a bit short today,  enjoy these rare jeans I found and I’ll make sure share some more great jeans finds in the future.

brand jeans, buy jeans, clothing stores, Color, Dark Wash, levi jeans, levis jeans, nice jean, Really Rare, silver tab jeans, Size
brand jeans, buy jeans, clothing stores, Color, Dark Wash, levi jeans, levis jeans, nice jean, Really Rare, silver tab jeans, Size

Can't see them here, what levis jeans are you looking for?

Custom Search